Feel free to check out our writing style and quality before placing an order with our company.
No more formalities, with just one click your paper order will be taken care of efficiently.
Little Known Ways to Write an Eye-Catching Dissertation Introduction
A finest dissertation is a prerequisite to earning your long-awaited Master's degree. Although finishing one could be quite hectic however it's worth it. The only way to convince the committee read your comprehensive work and to give them a sense that it will be worth a read, it is imperative that your introduction must be an attention-grabbing one.
Writing a compelling introduction is a must regardless of the type of academic assignment you are assigned. Remember that this comprehensive paper is the result of years of hard work and knowledge. Therefore, you should work on it efficiently and let it not go to waste.
Read more to find out how you can effectively convince your readers that your research work is not only worth their time but also a substantial contribution to the respective field.
- Establish the thesis statement of your dissertation. It is the central research question around which the entire work is composed. Make sure that it is clear, to the point and interesting because the same statement will be presented again in the conclusion.
- It is entirely up to you when you want to write the introduction as it can be written either before or after writing the whole dissertation. Depending on the length of the research, introduction may take one or two pages.
- To have an impactful introduction, you can start it with an attention grabber like a short analogy, an interesting excerpt or a fact. You can also start it with writing an attractive narrative that backs up your thesis. Such intros trigger the interest of the reader while expressing your hypothesis in an effective manner.
- After writing an impactful statement, present a brief background of the research topic or hypothesis. The background of your topic may be general information but it helps the reader to understand more about the subject-matter in a clear manner.
- Create a subheading for each main point of your thesis. Provide a specific description that explains the key arguments in a concise manner. End each subheading, except the last one, with a transitional statement that relates each point with the subsequent one.
- Remember that a dissertation introduction is one that triggers interesting questions in the mind of your reader, thus compelling them to read more.
- Last but not least, double check the introduction before proceeding to the body, making sure that each key argument is discussed in it.
Feeling worried because it all sounds so hectic? Stop faltering! Say goodbye to all these hectic tasks once and for all, by availing the help of our highly-experienced writers...